4.15.2011

A few dinner pics too...

Focaccia Pizza

Easy supper of grilled panini sandwiches, asparagus, and tomato soup

Crispy Noodle Cakes with Hoisin Chicken (recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking)
One of the things I have been enjoying about marriage is that there is always someone to cook for.  Granted, some days it's not as fun as others, but by and large I really enjoy cooking for someone who appreciates the food I spend time preparing.  I'm afraid I scared Quinn when I lived by myself in college and was too lazy to cook so would eat lettuce and beans, or whatever I could find in the cupboard for dinner some days. 

I really like to try new foods, however I also like to round out trying new things every week with a few good staples (something along the lines of home made chicken fingers, baked chicken or fish, or Awesome Burritos).  What do you like to do for dinner?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I was thinking your blog was lonely, and now it isn't any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes :) I think it was getting rather lonely. Hopefully it won't get that lonely again for awhile!

    ReplyDelete